Thinking about joining the Kasson, Minnesota community? Here are some reasons why you should!Kasson-Mantorville School The Kasson-Mantorville School District has 3 separate buildings, one for
9 Reasons To List Your Home During The Holidays
9 Reasons To List Your Home During The Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year!)
Some people take their home off the market during the holidays because they're too busy with...the holidays! But there are many reasons NOT to take your house off the market just yet. Here are just nine reasons why to keep your home listed:
1. People looking for a home during the Holidays are VERY serious buyers!
2. There are usually fewer houses on the market at this time - this means less competition and more money for you (the seller)!
3. Houses show better when they're decorated for the holidays.
4. Holidays mean more time off for buyers to look at homes.
5. Buyers want to purchase a home before the new year for tax purposes.
6. January is the biggest month for people to start new jobs. People transferring don't want to wait until spring to buy.
7. You can keep your home on the market, but just restrict showing times during your holiday celebrations.
8. Sell now for more money, but delay your closing until next year.
9. Selling now gives you a chance to be a non-contingent buyer in Spring when there will be many more homes on the market for less money. This means you can sell high and buy low!
Dan graduated from Zumbrota-Mazeppa High school in 1999. He enlisted in the Army National Guard in 1998, the summer before his senior year of high school. Dan Graduated from Minnesota State University....