New Listing: Home for Sale in SE Rochester, MNCheck out this beautiful two bedroom/one bathroom home in SE Rochester, MN. Located at 120 11th St SE Rochester, this recently renovated house
9 Reasons To List Your Home During The Holidays
9 Reasons To List Your Home During The Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year!)
Some people take their home off the market during the holidays because they're too busy with...the holidays! But there are many reasons NOT to take your house off the market just yet. Here are just nine reasons why to keep your home listed:
1. People looking for a home during the Holidays are VERY serious buyers!
2. There are usually fewer houses on the market at this time - this means less competition and more money for you (the seller)!
3. Houses show better when they're decorated for the holidays.
4. Holidays mean more time off for buyers to look at homes.
5. Buyers want to purchase a home before the new year for tax purposes.
6. January is the biggest month for people to start new jobs. People transferring don't want to wait until spring to buy.
7. You can keep your home on the market, but just restrict showing times during your holiday celebrations.
8. Sell now for more money, but delay your closing until next year.
9. Selling now gives you a chance to be a non-contingent buyer in Spring when there will be many more homes on the market for less money. This means you can sell high and buy low!
Dan is a licensed realtor in Minnesota. Since 2011, Dan has been a co-owner of the Realty Edge Team with Kyle Swanson, at eXp Realty, LLC, at 300 1st Ave NW in Rochester, MN. He shares his life with h....
Latest Blog Posts
New Listing: Spacious Home for Sale in SW Rochester, MNCheck out this stunning five bedroom/three and a half bathroom home in SW Rochester, MN. Built in 2014, this home features a large, open
February 2019 Rochester MN Real Estate Market ReportFor more information about the Rochester MN real estate market, please feel free to contact me at 507-218-1930 or justin@therealtyedge